Confused With Ipod Agent: Please Help!!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

JeffNNJ

I have used iPod agent to put music from my iPod into my computer and then into iTunes. It worked but it looks like the actual songs are not on my computer. In iTunes there is an exclamation mark next to these songs and I can't edit or play them on my PC. Did I transfer them wrong?? If anyone can answer this for me, I would be most grateful.
Happy Holidays,
Jeff

How did you transfer them into iTunes? Did you go to File>Add file to folder or drag-n-drop the folder into iTunes library.

If the songs are in a different folder than what iTunes is pointing to then you need to add the songs to the folder where your other music is. Look in iTunes, Edit>Preferences>Advance and you will see the folder.

Welcome to the lounge.

JeffNNJ

honeybee1236 said:
How did you transfer them into iTunes? Did you go to File>Add file to folder or drag-n-drop the folder into iTunes library.

If the songs are in a different folder than what iTunes is pointing to then you need to add the songs to the folder where your other music is. Look in iTunes, Edit>Preferences>Advance and you will see the folder.

Welcome to the lounge.
Thank you Audrey.
I dragged and dropped them. They appear not to be on my computer. Just the titles are there so when I synch the iPod they are remain. I am worried that if I have a problem with the iPod and have to restore it, I will lose the music. Each of these songs have an exclamation to the right of their titles.