Computer won't recognize my iPod???

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

PHiX

Hello people,

I've had my iPod for a couple of months, I just changed a couple of songs on my iPod, ejected it from my computer but I wanted to change another couple of things and it won't recognize it!!??

I can't seem to fix it either because when I connect my iPod to the computer it just starts to charge it through my USB 2 port as if it's connected to the AC adapter. The "do not disconnect" screen doesn't appear either. I have the latest iPod drivers on it, the latest iTunes and I'm running Win XP Home edition, anyone know how I can make it recognize my iPod again?

p.s. restarting my computer didn't work.
p.p.s. it's a 4th gen 20Gb iPod

Last edited:

PHiX

You mean turning it off and on? Yeah I did that, if you don't mean that, how do I reset it?

I already started wondering about something wrong with my dock connector / cable-plug but I don't see any broken pins.

PHiX

NEVERMIND, did a google search about it and found out how to reset it, it works again, THANKS!! I'd buy you a beer if you wouldn't have been living across the ocean. :D