Clear film for protection

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Taktix1

I'm looking for a clear pda type film to protect my touch until cases come out. I know about the invisi shield and the cheaper versions of it but I'm lookin for something more simplistic. Does anyone know if power support released their crystal film for the touch yet? Or any other alternatives? Thanks!

camer13

Power support didn't release their film for the touch as they haven't released(only announced) their overlays for the 3g Nano or the Classic yet, so it won't be for a weeks(months?) until the one for the touch comes out. I say go for the Best Skins ever for the Touch, it's pretty cheap and works just as well as the Invisi shield. That's what I got, now I'm just waiting for the for iSkin to put out their case for the touch.

thatsmyaibo

I bought one at the Apple Store. I don't know the brand but they come in a green envelope and they have 2 versions. A clear one and an anti glare one. You can't tell they are on, and it comes with one for the back as well. It's 14.95 and highly recommended.

Taktix1

I just saw the film at the apple store. I already ordered the best skin ever though. All apple stores should have that film in right now.

FPSconor

Im gunna go check out my apple store this weekend. I'm hoping I can find it seeing shipping for most of these cases takes weeks. ME WANT TOUCH NOW! *sorry for caps*