Charging icons wont go away

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

whslax1990

copenhagen
Yes i've searched. Came up with nothing. If a thread already exists then I appologize.

After I updated my 5g with the 1.2 updater I've been having some problems with the Battery Indicators. I cant see the battery life anymore in the top right, its replaced by the "charged" icon after i unplug it from the wall. If i turn it off, the charged icon comes up in the middle.

I would use this excuse to get a new ipod from apple but this ones brand new anyways and i dont want to buy a new invisible shield.

Thanks

5G60GB

Hehe, I've just started experiencing this problem today! My iPod now permanently displays the "Charged' icon when it isn't even plugged in to the wall charger. Even the full screen "Charged" icon will show when I switch off my iPod. I've tried resetting it, restoring it and running diagnostic tests to no avail so I would surmise that it's some sort of hardware-related problem. I'm taking it back to an Apple shop on Saturday (I only have 18 days of warranty left!).
Quick question, if they don't have any 60GB refurbs in stock to replace mine with, what's the chance of getting an 80GB (refurb or not)?

Last edited:

whslax1990

copenhagen
yeah i've tried restoring it.

No apple wont give you a 80 gig. (I already Tried)