Carrying files question

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

mcbain

Ok I know that You can carry files other than msuic on ipod. So I want to bring some photoshop work to my school, and i plan to use my ipod because they have usb ports. All i do is drag the files onto the ipod (f drive)? and if i plug it into my school's comp, will it automatically show as f drive also?
thank you

mcbain

well i dragged a few files onto f drive to test but it keeps sayin i cant disconnect because its in use

mcbain

ok i got disk mode thing and i finally ejected ipod, im still wonderin where to put the files? just the f drive or a specific folder?

Smansmith

Just a guy with a new toy
Just drag and drop into the drive (don't worry about folders or anything) and you are good to go. As long as you are in disk mode, it is simply a memory stick that is a music player.

Remember you always have to eject it ("safely remove hardware" in windows taskbar) when you are connecting and dis-connecting to any computer when in disk mode.

Good to go and carry all your files to work/school, etc.

mcbain

one more question..
so the school comp doesnt need itunes, the f drive automatically shows up and i can retrieve my files?