• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Car Suggestion :)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Pghmyn

So, I'm looking to buy a new car eventually, and I hope for it to be the Mazda3.

Personally, I like the look of it, I have read tons of reviews which describe nothing but good credentials for what I need it for.

I'm a college student at a local campus, and work at a Walgreens pretty close to my house. I live about 10 miles away from the campus, and about 3 from work. I go to class 3 days a week, and work 4 days a week. Other than that, the driving is just to friend's houses, movies, mall, you get the picture :) I don't plan on rocking the engine on this car, just something nice to start with as my first new car.

So, do any of you own a Mazda3, or know someone who does? Anything you can say about this car from personal experience? I really don't want to read what you're "heard" if you know what I mean.

JMG

asdf
I don't think this is the best place to ask about cars being a ipod forum and all. I have an Audi S4 and I love it if that means anything to you. Seeing as you are looking at a Mazda3 it might be out of your price range.

Try http://www.mazda3club.com/
Looks like a lot of traffic over there and about 1000% more relevant than this place.

ThisisCraigP

down for whatever
I have an Impala and love it. Get's pretty good gas milage too.

songa

i too was in ur position not long ago. the mazda 3 is supposed to be a great car, especially for the money. a fun drive too. however i eventually went with a toyota yaris sedan. mostly because my priorities were gas mileage, reliability, and price. the yaris's gas mileage especially on the highway is rediculus. i get at least 40+mpg on the highway easily. it was also only 12000 brand new. its a lil more plain and not as fun or powerful as the mazda 3 tho, but it is cheaper and more gas efficient. goodluck!

freed0m

They are decent cars. Just go to kbb.org and check on the prices before you commit to buy. Negotiate / haggle and save yourself some coin.

Pghmyn

Just an update on this thread, even thought it's been quite a long time.

I did end up getting my Mazda3, and have had it for quite some time now :)

Next vehicle I'm looking at is a F150.