Car iPod...?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

iZach

does an itrip distort sound quality? and should i get an itrip or this ipod auto kit for ipod with dock connecter?

ipodn00b

the best quality you can get out of the itrip (or any FM transmitter) is FM quality if you dont live in a big city than youll be fine

iZach

so the only way to play ipod music on car audio is through fm?

bluntman

Former Zen Master
Nope, there's FM transmission (worst sound quality), FM modulation, cassette adapter and through the use of an auxilliary input (best sound quality).

613flavah

Website
www.613-flavah.ca
Well I received my iTrip yesterday in the mail and tried using it in my car last night and it doesn't seem to work. I tune to the right station and I hear the static on the station stops and I can tell it's trying to connect to my iPod but then the iPod switches to another frequency! I can't get it to stop switching frequencies after a few seconds!! I've followed the instructions in the manual and it even states that if it keeps switching frequencies I may not have followed the instructions but seriously, the instructions were not complicated at all...

:(