Capdase vs Agent 18

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Taktix1

i ordered a capdase brushed aluminum case for my mini and it should be arriving in a few days. after reading a bit on the forums, i noticed ppl complained about it being hard to put the mini in or take it out. now i'm thinking i should have gotten a clear case to show off the color of my mini (blue). any thoughts on the agent 18 stuff? ill probably give the capdase to my gf if the agent 18 is good. thanks!

Knife

Half Man, Half Amazing
Website
beer-pub.com
from what I've read.. agent 18 is VERY effective. Some also complain about taking it in and out of the case. But it is meant to be held tightly so that it doesnt pop out. Plus the agent 18 stuff looks pretty cool.
I think if you dont have a dock, and dont really take your ipod out very often you will be happy with the Agent 18

Taktix1

great thanks for the reply! anyone else have any input on either case?

insomn_ia

Website
xanga.com
I've got the capdase one, and I don't find it hard to take the iPod out or put it in. There is a trick to putting the iPod in properly, which makes it much easier to slide it in and out. At the top of the rubber case where you slide the iPod in, you have to make sure that the ribbed part is placed properly on top of the metal part. It's kinda hard to explain. Stretch the rubber bit over the metal edge so that it is tight, and should make it much easier to put the iPod in.