Can't display video properly on 2G shuffle!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Crynja

Got a 2G shuffle this morning. I am not impressed with the video quality at all. All my videos come out looking aluminumish with an Apple iPod watermark on them.

Sorry.

No really. First day here.

Shutterbug

Huh?
Try turning the Shuffle over and holding it at an angle to the light. It makes the screen a little brighter and changes the watermark to doPi

Umm! That's strange because my videos show up just fine on the shuffle I don't have & so do the full length movies.

:D Welcome to iLounge. Good to see you have a sense of humor.

Eric Lewis

Apple Lover
i just watched tallidega nights 2 on my shuffle..
then watched some mean girls 3..
.and frends season 11 episodes....
..got around 10 hours battery which is very good i think...
turned brightness down to half volume half

Menko

Music Pimp
Ah, so that's how video works on the Shuffle... and there I was sticking the earbuds in my eyes! I feel so stupid now :(

Shuffle Man 512

Shuffle Lover
LMAO!!!! I like that post above mine. Funny stuff. Well, the reason the video isnt wokring on the Shuffle is because.............. THERES NO SCREEN!!!!! Nano and above = screen.

Shutterbug

Huh?
Shuffle Man 512 said:
LMAO!!!! I like that post above mine. Funny stuff. Well, the reason the video isnt wokring on the Shuffle is because.............. THERES NO SCREEN!!!!! Nano and above = screen.
Are you sure? Look again...I swear there's a screen on mine.

spvn

ya, mine can view photos too!!! though the only photo i have on it is the apple logo with the word "iPod" below. It looks great on my screen, really high definition..

(LMAO)