• This is not the place to tout your latest must have app. It will be viewed as spam if you do post a link to your application or any "hey this app is awesome" shill style posts and your post will be removed and you may be banned.

If you wish to submit an application for inclusion on the iLounge.com main site please do so by sending an email to [email protected]

Cannot Start Spotify In My iPad Pro

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Nicolasturner

Hello friends. Spotify is not working on my iPad Pro. I don't understand why this is happening and how to fix it. Can anyone tell me any way to solve this problem? Any help will be appreciated.

Nicolasturner

Thanks for replying. I have already tried reinstalling multiple times, but the issue remains.

cjmnews

Staff member
The reboot also didn’t help I guess. Did any of the steps in the web page help?

Is there an error or just that it fails to start?
Do you have an iTunes computer to sync the iPad with? If so, then there are logs that we can look at.

Nicolasturner

Thanks for helping me out, but I have finally figured out the issue. After searching around on Google yesterday I finally found a link (search for "Something went wrong Spotify"). I had to change my Spotify account address to the same billing address my brother used for subscribing to the family plan. Now, Spotify works without any issue on my iPad Pro.

Last edited by a moderator:

admasc

I had to change my Spotify account address to the same billing address my brother used for subscribing to the family plan. Now, Spotify works without any issue on my iPad Pro.
Thank you so much. I was stressed up with this. I was almost gonna uninstall Spotify and install it again. Really this solution was so much useful.