Cannot Download iTunes 7.0

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

BiReL41r

iPod Video Owner
Alright, I'm having some big problems with iTunes 7.0 .

Everytime I go to the iTunes download page there is no button which I can select to physically download iTunes 7.0 on the Apple.com website. It says "Download iTunes 7" then below it, it says "Download iTunes" but no button or anything for me to be able to download it.

I got a direct link and when I clicked it it said C:/My Documents/.... is not a valid Win32 Application. Then I still cannot download, all I want to do is update iTunes so I can update my 5G iPod!!!

Any help is much appreciated!

grzelakc

Lucky #######! Take it as a hint. Apple is trying to save you hours of endless frustration.

If you haven't installed iTunes 7.0 yet, I'd strongly recommend that you wait for 7.0.1 to come out. 7.0 is not production quality software.

SP_Unite_06

I am having a similar problem. I click search for updates and it says "A new version of iTunes is available". When I click yes to download it nothing happens.

BiReL41r

iPod Video Owner
Exactly. When my iTunes pops up that happens too, and then it takes me nowhere. Once it took me to the direct link but its just apple.com/itunes which doesn't work for me....

mrsplants

If you have Norton Internet Security you'll have to turn off the ad blocker so you can see the download sign. This happened to my daughter and thats how she got t odownload