cannot connect to the music store

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

tiki_god

Website
www.goveg.com
I have tried at least 100 times (seriously) to access the itunes music store....never once have i gotten on there. Every attemp brings those dreaded words: itunes could not connect to the music store.....make sure your connection is active and try again.
Has anyone been having these same problems.....and how could i go about getting connected to the itms???

sebastian640

Nothing Running and Still Cannot Connect

I have

1) disabled all except essential services and also configured the machine to boot ONLY essential services on the next reboot

2) uninstalled ITunes

3) searched and removed all references, including possible hidden files, that contain iTunes, iPod or Apple

4) Reinstalled iTunes

I have tried this process well over 10 times in the past 10 months, and I CANNOT acces the iTunes Music Store to save my life. This is the ONLY software I have this problem with. Napster, et al connect just fine to their stores. I bought my laptop from Dell 10 months ago, it is operating w/ XP. This is the most frustrating piece of software I have encountered in the past few years. I have been using a [email protected] (Not Kazaa) for years and contemplated getting an iPod, but my frustrations with QuickTime for PCs when it first came out and now my frustrations with iTunes destroys any ounce of faith I might have ever drummed up odf Apple making ANYTHING that works PERIOD.