Calendar

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

joits

no, i'm not going to whine about not being able to add something to the calendar... that's already been discussed in another thread. so basically we can't add things to the calendar from the ipod touch... supposedly it has to be done on a computer.

ok, my question is... how do i do that? do i need a program from apple or some other third party in order to use the calendar feature from my computer? is it only for macs? or do we just have a calendar that's only a calendar and we're not able to add anything at all?

thanks for your help.

sberger

You have to set ITunes to synch calenders. Then when you connect to your computer, you can synch from Outlook, or on a Mac from iCal or Microsoft Entourage.

Heterocidal

sberger said:
You have to set ITunes to synch calenders. Then when you connect to your computer, you can synch from Outlook, or on a Mac from iCal or Microsoft Entourage.
I have outlook but can't get the calender to synch. It says, "No calender application can be found." Do I have to go into some menu in itunes to get it to recognize Outoook, or is it not recognizing it because the problem is with my outlook program? This is wierd because i'll synch my contacts (also in outlook), but not the canlder.

Somebody please help.

(Jay)

I use Google Calendar, hopefully that shows up well with the touch and that way you can also add events. Unfortunately you have to be in a wifi spot for that but I guess it'll have to do.