Cable w/ male dock connector on one end & female on the other?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jackson83

I'm looking for a cable with a male dock connector on one end and female dock connector on the other. This would be for the full size iPod. I haven't been able to find anything on ebay or the iPod store.

Does anyone know of a source?

Thanks in advance.

fslove123

I'm looking for this same cable! I have a Altec Lansing IM7 that docks iPods and can pass through video and audio to TV's, stereos as well as charging the iPod. Problem is I have a iSkin EVO3 skin that I prefer to keep on at all times so this cable would be a perfect solution. Would be for anything I would need docking for as well.

jackson83

That is exactly why I need the cable - I'd like to keep from having to take the skin on/off every time I want to dock it. It would seem like there would be a cable like this. I still haven't had any luck finding one.

stuckinpast91

im not positive but i know certain cables(i.e. usb and firewire) only have a certain maximum length they can be, maybe this extension could cause a problem. like i said not sure, just puttin it out their.

dan_81877

It still seems as though no one has created a cable for this. Like everyone else, I'm rather surprised. Hopefully Sendstation will have something soon.