Burton iPod Products

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Riceboi

Homeless Member
Ok i have been checking burton.com for a while now and i have never seen them IN stock....any news on this so i can actually click on purchase rather than staring at the Out of Stock icon?

masterofcow

don't worry, burton is working on a new generation of iPod jackets. They'll be out soon enough.

mikey

the press release mentions that the jackets and backpack will be released in limited quantities on burton.com, apple.com and other retailers...but gives no date when they'll actually be available :(

eMikey

1G ipod w/ new burton jackets

ok so my friend has an old 5gig 1G ipod and hes getting one of the new ipod burton jackets.

Will he need an adaptor?

mikey

Re: 1G ipod w/ new burton jackets

eMikey said:
ok so my friend has an old 5gig 1G ipod and hes getting one of the new ipod burton jackets.

Will he need an adaptor?

he would need an adaptor, but I'm pretty sure that the type of adaptor he needs does not exist...the remote has a different connection on the 3G iPods. However, their might be original burton amp jackets still available on the web which would work with 1G and 2G iPods.

RileysDog

Burton's new jackets shipping 12/2/03...

...or so I heard.

My sister is getting one -- her friend who works in a snowboard shop called Burton to order one.

Sis said -- and I'm not sure that this isn't something about the -first- Burton jacket -- that there are only 1,000 being made; 500 to go through Apple and 500 to go through Burton.

I guess if you want one, get to your nearest Burton dealer and have them try to get one for you.