Burton Amp Pack

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Riceboi

Homeless Member
Ok i have been looking at this bag for a while....and i have been trying to figure out how much this thing can hold....first of all yes i snowboard but seeing that i am stuck in the "deep" south i high doubt i will be using it much other than "street" use....but how much can this thing hold?! Right textbooks and stuff are barely fitting into my northface bookbag....which is tearing apart from teh weight...but then when i go to college i can't use back packs anyway so...and am i right in assuming that this "shoulder pad headphone port" means taht you connect your earphones to your shoulder strap or something? i guess it can do the basic job of holdin a powerbook and the ipod....

mikey

Riceboi said:
t...but then when i go to college i can't use back packs anyway so...and am i right in assuming that this "shoulder pad headphone port" means taht you connect your earphones to your shoulder strap or something?

How come you cannot use a backpack in college? Anyways, not sure about how much the amp pack holds but the burton website has a short quicktime video showing how the iPod connects to the pack, check it out...you'll find that you guessed correctly about the headphones connection in the shoulder strap.

Riceboi

Homeless Member
oh man thx a lot....i did get to look at the video after you told me...it looks really cool and i think i will get it....btw lol yea my college doesn't allow bookbags cuz it is a military college...sucks but oh well...i can use it for traveling and stuff....very interesting product...thx again :) :)

mikey

I agree, the video was cool and answered all of my questions except the same one you had- how much stuff does the thing hold? :confused: