• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Building in Dubai to look like an Ipod

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

bootsie

It looks a little like an iPod mini. Not much, but it is a cool building. :D

Amelie

<3
I think it's a pretty ugly piece of architecture. Maybe I'm too traditional. And it doesn't look like an iPod.

neb

I think they may have seen the name iPad and mistook it as some sort of tribute. If anything it is more of a celebration of Apple's marketing and not their design.

The design itself is stunning. If you're into traditional buildings, like Amelie, then you are quite right in hating it. The modernism and the lighting are breath-taking.

baggss

Stoopid Ameican Rednek
I looked at the picture for a bit and didn't see it. The I prayed to the Great Green Arkleseizure for enlightenment, still didn't see it. Either the Great Green Arkleseizure is wrong, or this building looks nothing like an iPod.

Kristiano

He hates Scousers
baggss said:
I looked at the picture for a bit and didn't see it. The I prayed to the Great Green Arkleseizure for enlightenment, still didn't see it. Either the Great Green Arkleseizure is wrong, or this building looks nothing like an iPod.

The first words that came to my mind was "roll over the floor laughing" :D.