Bug in iTunes store HD Movies and Wishlists

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

chippe01

This bug has bitten me TWICE already. I miss the old style shopping cart where you can download everything at once, so I now add purchases to my wishlist.

When adding HD movies to the wishlist, if you buy the movies with the BUY ALL button, you do not get the HD versions, you get the STANDARD versions. The do charge for the standard versions, but I want the HD versions.

I wrote Apple two weeks ago and was told they would refund me for the SD version and that I can go ahead and download the HD version. I downloaded the HD version and two weeks later I still have not been refunded.

Stupidly today, I made the same mistake and lost 2 HD versions of movies. Again I wrote Apple and am told I will be refunded within five business days. So I now am off to download the 2 HD versions, one by one.

If I do not see any credits to my AMEX in the next few days, I am going to write AMEX and ask to have these charges removed.

Beware of using a wishlist with HD movies.