Brick

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

enjoisoad

How far has evreone else gotten in brick? I set a new high score for myself today.

5th gen iPod
score 556
single ball (compleated)
double ball (compleated)
tripple ball (compleated)
double ball small paddle (last level 2 blocks remaining)

Does anyone know what comes next? Tripple ball small paddle maybe?

Also post your best brick scores and what iPod you did it with.

Doc Evils

I Know You Love Me
Wow, I forgot about the games, infact I havent even bothered to actually even play any. I wonder if Apple's R&D is made up from a bunch of 14 year olds who dont consider things such as gapless.

PaulDrum5G

Website
www.modsquadhockey.com
Hey heres my first post. I got a 5G for christmas and I have no problems what so ever (knock on wood). I was just wondering where you find all your iPod and iTunes statistics such as playcounts etc. I tried searching the forum and for articles and on the apple website. I didnt feel that this deserved a new thread. Sorry for the hijack but it relates to the topic.

jey

Playcounts can be seen by going to the Menu in iTunes:

Edit > View Options > and then click to enable Playcounts.
You will see the playcounts column for each song in the library.

Hope thats what you wanted. I still use iTunes 4.7 but I dont think this should have changed in iTunes 6

Last edited:

afterthought

Website
afterthought.cjb.cc
iPod Brick Score: 643!

Hey everyone

It seems as if no one has posted for a long while...but oh well, hopefully my post will bring back new life into this post (like maybe JEY posting his new highscores?? ;) Freakin' insane, 1223...)

My highest are 480 and 643 on my 5G iPod...the 643 achieved after a three-month long hiatus from Brick!

If you want to see the pics (too big to attach here), please visit my blog!

afterthought.cjb.cc/blog

I really wish the guys at Apple would stop being tools and add in high-score saving and the ability to PAUSE and maybe even SAVE and let you leave the game and come back later!

Update: I've now gotten 644, and up to 716! :D

Last edited:

jey

You *can* pause brick.. all you need to do is to press the play/pause button and the game pauses.. just make sure you do this as the ball is going up.. coz it resumes from whereever the ball was when you paused it...

No new scores posted in a long time.. looks like no one plays brick anymore ...:(

Razor70

I'm not flaming this post, but wow a year old post brought back up to the main posting. LOL. I used to play alot of games on my pod, I still play alot of Music Quiz..but that's about it.