Brad Delp, Boston lead singer dead at 55

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Galley

Website
www.galleytech.com
ATKINSON, N.H. -- Brad Delp, the lead singer for Boston, a huge rock sensation in the 1970s, was found dead Friday in his home, police said. He was 55.
Atkinson police responded to a call for help at 1:20 p.m. and found Delp dead. Police Lt. William Baldwin said in a statement the death was "untimely" and that there was no indication of foul play. Delp apparently was alone at the time of his death, Baldwin said.
The cause of his death remained under investigation by the Atkinson police and the New Hampshire Medical Examiner's office. Police said an incident report would not be available until Monday. Delp fronted the rock band, who rose to fame in the late 1970s and had several hits, including "More than A Feeling." The group sold millions of records.
Source

Boston has always been my favorite band. They were my generations Beatles. Seeing them live for the first time in 1987 was like a religious experience, with Brad acting as a preacher, his voice filling the souls of everyone in the arena. Those words have had a huge impact on my life. Although he did not write the lyrics to To Be A Man, it was his passionate vocals that makes the song so powerful. His soaring harmonies helped propel Boston's debut album to equally lofty heights, selling 17 million copies in the U.S. alone. :(
Brad Delp - June 12, 1951 to March 9, 2007

Attachments

Nader172

t3h ul71m473 h4xX0r!!1!
Yeah, heard this on another forum. Poor guy, may he rest in peace.