Bought Sony EX71s.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

JRoDDz

I bought some white Sony EX-71's today. My search for headphones continues.

Who is the designer at Sony who designed the cord on this thing? He should be fired and blacklisted so he doesn't work for another electronics company ever again. One end is longer than the other??:mad:

Also, they are very bass heavy, and fall off the high frequencies quite early. I want to listen to music, not a bass drum.

Needless to say, Bestbuy here I come tomorrow. My Sennheiser MX300's sound better than these. <put's on flame ######ant suit>

mustremember13

What were you exspecting for 40 dollar headphones? Perfection? The cord is a minor problem for some people. Eh, go for some Shures, or super.fi pro from Ultimate ears.

Sunflowr

JRoDDz said:
I bought some white Sony EX-71's today. My search for headphones continues.

Who is the designer at Sony who designed the cord on this thing? He should be fired and blacklisted so he doesn't work for another electronics company ever again. One end is longer than the other??:mad:

Also, they are very bass heavy, and fall off the high frequencies quite early. I want to listen to music, not a bass drum.

Needless to say, Bestbuy here I come tomorrow. My Sennheiser MX300's sound better than these. <put's on flame ######ant suit>
The cord is longer on one end because it's supposed to go around your neck, like a necklace. Not under your chin. It's more convenient, but some people dont like that.

Bass is pretty heavy but there again it's what some people love. I love bass, but not TOO much that it drowns out the rest of the music. The Koss plugs do that. The sonys (51 and 71) are just right, in my opinion.

I can't find Sennheisers. :( What retail store sells those buds? I can't buy online.

bdunn02

Website
www.mvheadphones.com
Re: Re: Bought Sony EX71s.

Sunflowr said:
I can't find Sennheisers. :( What retail store sells those buds? I can't buy online. [/B]
You can get the Senn MX400 and MX500 at mvheadphones.com. There's also a deal to get free MX400 or MX500 when you buy any of the other Sennheiser headphones (e.g., PX-100). The 400's are $12, the 500's are $15 with $4 shipping.

bdunn

fk51785

I also have EX71s, the cord is ok.
and sound is also good. For $30, I was happy with it.
It also match the color of my iPod. :)