Book-style Leather iPad case sightings

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ryanps

javabird

My personal favorite so far, by far, is the Incase Convertible Book Jacket:

http://goincase.com/products/detail/CL57512

It's got the functionality of Apple's case, with better materials and a nice Moleskine look to it.

I've ordered it - we'll see how it turns out.
They have that one at the Apple store now. It looks nice but also looks like it adds a lot of thickness. The iPad is so nice and slim, I think I will keep looking for a slimmer leather case for it.

Enragin_Ange

Sena iPad case coupon

The Sena cases are available for a pre-order discount and you can stack this coupon code:

PCWIPNK11

to take an additional 20% off.

I ordered a Folio case for $74.58 after shipping and taxes. I had a tough time choosing between this and the zipper style case.

I've owned Sena cases for years and I can attest to their quality. Still feels like brand new on my Axim x50v ^_^

Alphaman

Eco-Vue

I got the MarWare Eco-Vue -- I ordered it last Wednesday and it arrived on Monday. It's a leather folio with a soft suede-like interior, and has a unique flip-stand.

From the outside, it looks and feels like any other quality folio.

It's a bit on the heavy side, at just a tad over 3/4 pound (<.4 kilo), but feels like it would give the unit a lot of protection should you drop it. It also has a subtle hand-strap for ensuring you've got a grip on your iPad.

My only complaint: no pockets for business cards or screen cleaning cloth.

santino

Received my Incase Flipbook today. Very nice case. A bit bulky, but very well constructed. Definitely recommend.

searfus

I just bought the Newer Tech iFolio based on a number of small reviews I have seen, including one on this forum and I received the nice leather case yesterday. Unfortunately I have already sent the thing back to MacSales (OWC) for replacement due to the faulty workmanship in the stitches that hold the corners of the iPad into the case. You can see a picture in the link here. I hope the replacement doesn't have the same poor quality or I will return that one permanently. I like the design. The product looks and feels very nice, but the stitching is poor and the last thing I need is for the damn iPad to slip out because the corner strap comes out. This should be a huge concern for iPad case manufacturers - how to keep the damn thing in there securely.http://picasaweb.google.com/Searfus/20100601#5478330884789051618

prrbill

I just posted here on iLounge a short review of the Incase Convertible iPad Book jacket. The Sena case seems to address the two suggestions I had brought up in my review. The only question I have about the Sena case is if the 30 pin connector has a cut-out around it.

Bill

tito

I am using Tuff Luv multiview case and really works and looks great...it is not made from genuine leather as advertised but it a quality, stitched material..

harrymiller

You might want to try the cases that offered at Aimee St. Hill Designs, I got my personalized one and hoping to get another one soon for my iPad mini.