• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Blu ray MP4 question.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Derek70

I really do not know where to put this. i was on a tech support board but lost/forgotten my passord and now they have a conformation test i can't do.
but anyrate, i have a Phillips Blu Ray player with USB port. and i have Divx movie files on a ADATA port drive thats connected to it. the things is we might be moving soon and we might have to leave all electronics behind and get new ones when we move. my question is can Divx video files work on other brands of blu ray players besides just Phillips? or is that a Phillips thing that only Philips product can play?the Divx files also work on my computer which is Hewltr Packard (i cant spell that, not even sure if thats the name or not but it say HP on it. and i have Windows 7. BUT i also hooked it into the back of the Cablemas box (Cable box with a USB port) and it doesn't support DIVX. What kind of Blu Ray player with USB port will i have to get that supports DIVX files?

cjmnews

Staff member
A simple google search on BluRay Player USB DIVX shows there are other brands out there that do this.
LG, Sony, Phillips, Samsung and Pioneer. You'll have to research your models to be sure the feature is on it.

I also recommend password keeper software: For your PC, and your iPhone. You can share the password database through iCloud so you always have your passwords. It can generate random ones to increase your security. PW-Safe version 1 was free at one time. Right now it seems to be showing a cost. Seems worth it to me.