blemish at top of screen

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

kebkebeh

Website
www.keyvanfatehi.com
hey I was walking today while listening to my brand new ipod that i got yesterday, and i noticed that it had a blotch on the top of the screen, like a half circle in the middle of the top side of the screen. it was like the kind of thing that shows when you put pressure on an lcd screen like a laptop. the lcd blotch thing. anyway, i was freaking out and i was wondering if maybe i sat on it or something. But the player was still playing as good as ever and everything else was perfect, but i was really freaked out about that. anyhoo, once i got in the car, the blotch started to fade, and disappeared.... so i dont know if this is some kind of temperature problem (because it _was_ kind of cold out), but any help would be appreciated. if this happened to you and its normal let me know, otherwise back to bestbuy it goes for replacement.

joeysandoval

Killing Machine
Website
www.xanga.com
my ipod has that rainbowish effect, and so does the ipod of everyone i know that owns one, and it doesn't affect anything, so i wouldn't worry about it

hector48

I thought I had the same "problem" and even went to Best Buy and exchanged my ipod, but I guess it's a regular thing cause they both had it but they work fine.

eternol

i also thought that my ipod screen was faulty with that "blemish" that you speak of. so i went to the apple store, and they said it is absolutely normal. its just the way the backlighting works. so no big deal. however, if it seems to "increase" or "get worse" you can take it back in and get a new one he said. ?? so not sure about that.