• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Black or white?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Black or white?

• Black

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • White

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters

Eltharodo

You silly people! its about skin color.....

I went for a blue Evo2 myself.

what about you?

NOSpsycho

i would much rather have a black iPod (or Mini, in this case) than a white one

sure the black might show some dirt, but the white would probably show a lot more

if this is about cases for an iPod, get a black, and for a Mini, then get a black one

just so u dunt have to deal with the same boring white everyday (or whatever color ur mini is)