Best way to stream music form dropbox to ios?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Hank

Website
www.interactivehank.com
I copied my music library to dropbox and would like to stream it to my wife's iphone? It is a large library and looking for the most robust app to do this. I tried CloudBeats, which seemed highly rated and it would not log into my dropbox, after entering the validation code it just went back to the opening screen.

So, I thought I would ask around for suggestions.

Thanks

Henry

cjmnews

Staff member
Have you contacted the developer on why the Dropbox connection won't work?
If you paid the $6,99 for it, they owe you a fix. If you got the free one, fixing it would get a better review.

I am sure there are other apps out there.

Hank

Website
www.interactivehank.com
Thanks. I was waiting to pay for it until after I could see if it worked. I was put off when after failing to verify my dropbox a page briefly appeared in Russian. Call me paranoid, but it seemed a bit off. Just looking for other recommendations to cut down on my trial and error

Hank

Website
www.interactivehank.com
I confirmed Music Match sharing I would have to use the same Apple ID on both devices. Apple Music sharing does not allow for shared music content. So, the only option is to use a third party cloud streaming service.