Being clueless....

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Touchmyipod

Livin' & Lovin' in SoCal
Website
www.epk.tv
I have noticed this as of late with these new iPods/iPhones that are coming out. And I have come to my own conclusion that some people are just so clueless as to what to do or how to do something with a touch/iphone.

I mean you spend hundreds of dollars on a device, if you have the phone you're looking at thousands just for the contract.

I mean judging by most posts i have seen, like the one above about playing click wheel games on the touch, I mean if you were buying something for several hundred dollars, wouldnt you research fully what it did and what it is capable of??? Am I that far off?? Am i one of the few who actually reads about what they're buying before they buy it???

It seems that many a time people asking for help are asking for things that kind of seem obvious and no brainers. Which I dont understand.

Anyway I guess it's a rant slash question, did you research before you bought????

My girlfriend falls in this category, all buy buy buy, and no research as to what the heck she is buying!