AutoFill only for shuffle?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Casual

I was sorta wanting to fill my mini up with auto fill but i'm either not finding the button or it is not for any iPod then Shuffle.

:(

stinkiedmb

teh 1337 pwn3r!!!11one1!!
it seems that the auto fill option is only for the ipod shuffle.

but you can do the very same thing using smart playlists. all apple did was make it easier.

make a smart playlist that is limited to your mini's capacity. go to ipod options, and select auto-update, for only the smart playlist that you have just created.

congratulations. you just set your ipod mini to Auto-Fill.

dcmacnut

Website
www.redwildshow.com
I think AutoFill is a more programmable version of what iTunes already does when you plug in an iPod smaller than your library (automatically creating a playlist to fit your iPod). I'd love to have the feature for my mini, but smart playlists take care of it.

Casual

I know I CAN already do it. but i'd like to to be a hidden playlist. I don't know. I also would like the size for storage or music slider. That would come in handy.

canyonblue737

it has been confirmed that both autofill as well as the option to autoconvert any files to 128 kbps AAC on the fly during sync are limited to iPod shuffle only. of course as stated a smart playlist can do what autofill does, but isn't nearly as seemless.