audiobook not downloading into Ipod

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sharisgreen

I have only 1 audible account. In the past I have been able to download books into the Ipod. Now it is not working. Any ideas??

cjmnews

Staff member
There are a couple of possibilities:

First off you should see if your iPod is set up to sync Books. Plug in your iPod, click on it in iTunes. Click on the Books section, make sure that Sync Audiobooks is checked.

The second is if you are using playlists, then you need to make sure the playlist is selected in the Book section instead of the Music section.

Sparkee

Another thing to check is if your iPod is compatible with the files you are downloading. The newer "Enhanced" audio format does not work on older iPods which will work with Format #4 and lower. They are not real clear on the what the "older" iPods are that doesn't support the enhanced format. My 5G iPod video will not sync enhanced format and must use format #4. I haven't tried to send the enhanced files to my 1G nano but they do sync to my other nanos as well as my 1G touch.