ARRRGH...cord noise making me nuts!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Sosha

I've been using Ety ER6is for a while, and have been enjoying them for over a year. Well, I changed gyms, and they no longer have the pounding music throbbing thru the place. Now, I notice noise from the cord, whether it's swinging against the machine or, God forbid, I try to run it under my shirt.

Anyone have a suggestion for headphones that have minimal cord noise? I tried to search prior posts, without any luck.

No One

Probably microphonics. I think that the design of the cable has that flaw. Maybe get earphones with different cords?

Macromedia

That is microphonics your refering to. Pretty much any IEM will suffer from this. Just find something to clip it to your shirt. Should prevent the cable from rubing around too much.

Jokieman

Sound Guy
Sosha said:
I've been using Ety ER6is for a while, and have been enjoying them for over a year. Well, I changed gyms, and they no longer have the pounding music throbbing thru the place. Now, I notice noise from the cord, whether it's swinging against the machine or, God forbid, I try to run it under my shirt.

Anyone have a suggestion for headphones that have minimal cord noise? I tried to search prior posts, without any luck.

Go here and do a search: http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2&page=2&order=desc