argh... i missed my delivery guy!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

dinojr

The DHL guy came at 9 in the morning. Since school hasn't started for me...I was, well, still in bed.
I signed the slip and told him to leave it at my doorstep tomorrow.
When i get my package tomorrow, i'll post pictures of my 5 new iShades in emerald, indigo light, jamaica, lemon light and rose deep.
check back later. :cool:

btw Lajo.. thanks, shipping was super fast!!

Lajo

Banned
Website
www.lajo.biz
Diwen has to take the credit for fast shipping, she and her crew get the orders out everyday. If you have a chance send her and email at [email protected] also if you can send a photo jpg of yourself or you with your pet, family etc. She comes from the North East part of China from a small village and she get a real kick of someone from outside of China sending her email and blown away when there is a photo attached. To give you an idea, I have been in villages where they have never seen a foreigner and I have had children swarm me to touch my arm, clothes look at my glasses, say hello in English and then run around the cornor to hide etc. When I am walking on the street people asking me to come into their house or their shop to have tea with them. All the foreigners that come here to visit or teach are an instant hit.

ri-pod

I ordered my 3 ishades on friday (9/12) and still haven't recieved them yet. Since I live in NYC I think the thinkdifferentstore handles my order. Dunno why it would take so long since thinkdifferent is located here in new york. I think I got my exo from lajo straight from HK faster than this.

dinojr

Mine came straight from lajo... i don't think the online resellers have their stock yet cause I don't see it anywhere else.