Are You Willing To Pay $10 for newer iPod UI, 5th gen owners?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Will Ya?

• Yes, Will Buy as soon as it is released!

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Yes, Will buy, but when I see it in action!

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Maybe, I will give Apple time to patch bugs

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Nope, Waste of time and Money

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

joker0153

Since the chip on the 5th gen is much more superior and I think is capable of newer iPod UI,
are you willing to cough up bucks for this new eye candy from apple?

since Apple doesn't want their revenues to plummet, this is a great alternative for those who seek their new UI.

It's not much of a support,

let's think of this like a Mac, Apple doesn't give out new Leopard to older users, but you can buy it and it is compatible with your Mac.

They provide software to their hardware, for a price too. maybe this is a new business for them :D OS for iPod....

paranoidxe

No the only thing better about the classic interface is artists are displayed in songs list now to avoid confusion with the same song name...and the now playing screen is better...

The split screen and coverflow can both go..so I don't care that much for the new UI. I'll take the performance of my 5th gen over the new interface.

GregMac1213

My initial reaction was No.

But I voted Maybe.

I really like the new Now Playing screen, which displays the song rating and gives quick access to the Shuffle function. I would probably pay ten bucks for that.

Outside of that, I don't know.

But I definitely would not do it until I verified with absolute certainty that it did not break the ability to work with third-party docking alarms. (Yes, I'm still really annoyed that my new Nano won't work with my Luna's alarm.)