Are any 60G units in any stores yet?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

JRoDDz

I only saw the White 30G's in Bestbuy so far. Have any 60's even shipped yet?

ragingSPAM

i dunno about stores but i got my black 60gb one...so freakin tyte i cant stop drooling hahah....i think the black 60gb ones were so popular that apple stores havent even gotten them in yet...my local on has every kind except the black 60gb ones

Surf Monkey

Website
www.dvdinmypants.com
I can't speak to Best Buy in specific but it does seem as if the 30 gig white units are the ones showing up at most stores around the nation. Some places have black ones and some have 60 gig units too so all the variations are shipping. I think that the scarcity of the 60 gig black and, to a lesser extent the white is due to the fact that large chunks of the original shipments are being sold to people who reserved iPods before they hit the shelves. At least, IMO.

Best strategy: look at a lot of places and look frequently. Don't believe them when you call them and they say they don't have them. Go to the actual store and look.

sykocus

I picked up a 60 from an apple store yesterday they had a couple in the cabinet. Had to get it exchanged today and it looked like the cabinet was full.