Apps not updating from iPod touch

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ipodlover29

Registered iLounger
Just wondering if anyone else has this problem. I have found that since the 2.2.1 update my iPod touch is not able to update apps when I click on the app store icon. I am however able to update apps from iTunes on my computer and then sync it to my iPod touch. Not a big deal for me but just wondering if any one else has this problem. Thanks in advance.

AlanH

Strange. Wonder if this is related to the topic over in the iPhone section of the forum http://forums.ilounge.com/showthread.php?t=244342

There's definitely something weird going on with the App Store and updating apps. My touch is currently offering two app updates that I already downloaded and installed this morning. When I select the two apps, they're each showing as already installed.

LynchMOB

Recently I have had 5 - 7 apps that want to update almost everytime I open the app store on the ipod.

gimletgoop

hmm

Ditto!

I have already updated apps from last year bugging me as if i never did the updates! And I can click on the little icon on the bottom right and each time it's a crap-shoot how many apps it says I need to download. it goes from 1 to 13 (!) to 7 to 4.. it's ridiculous.

I tried redownloading them anyways and that didn;t really help. I'm guessing it's an app store glitch since so many of us have this issue right now.

The same thing is happening on the iPhone. I updated mine today and now it's showing 9 apps need updating but the apps were updated already.