Apple store top sellers, iPod now #2

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Apple cheated?

• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I don't know/care

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

sparks9

For the last couple of months the iPod mini has been the #1 seller at Apple's online store, http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore/, while the regular iPod hasn't even been among the top 20 best selling products.

Now, suddently, after the mini was released the regular iPod is at the 2nd place of the list. Smells fishy! The mini is still #1, which doesn't surprise me with 100,000 preorders and all.

I expect that Apple has kept the regular iPod falsely down the list to boost mini sales. Cheaters! :)

I may be wrong tho, what do you think?

Last edited:

manutd

iPodrunner
sounds weird to me....although more people are actually 'seeing' the 15gb iPods in stores so that may have brought a new surge in 'real' iPod purchases...

iJman

The Avid Teenage Podder
I have the same theory that you do... They purposely changed the charts. I was like WHAT when I saw the mini at the top of the list, because I thought people were finally giving in to the mini. But I saw on this site that almost noone was getting one, so I thought I smelled a stench... might just be their mistake though... who knows...