Apple Offers $50 Credit For iPod Batteries (1st-3rd Gen.)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

coolio

Re: what about uk?

farook911 said:
What about UK users? I bought my iPod in the US but registered it and live in the UK. Surely if Apple concede that certain 3G owners in the US should be compensated, then UK users who are in the exact same situation deserve the same compensation. Does anyone know the status of the situation for UK users? If so, please post or message me, my iPod battery is dieing and i bought it in january 2004.

farook911
Exactly, they allow warranty to travel between the 2 countries, surely they should extend this. Maybe we should contact them?

coolio

farook911 said:
What about UK users? I bought my iPod in the US but registered it and live in the UK. Surely if Apple concede that certain 3G owners in the US should be compensated, then UK users who are in the exact same situation deserve the same compensation. Does anyone know the status of the situation for UK users? If so, please post or message me, my iPod battery is dieing and i bought it in january 2004.

farook911
Exactly, they allow warranty to travel between the 2 countries, surely they should extend this. Maybe we should contact them?

coolio

farook911 said:

farook911

coolio

farook911 said:

farook911

knsv

I replied to this and sent it off i probably aug or sept. havent heard from them since wanted to know if anyone has any info or where we can call to check status??

Cybrguy

I sent-in my claim form back in August, haven't gotten a response. I just sent an email to the claims administrator requesting status..

Has anyone received their $50 Apple Credit yet?

Rich_in_CO

call the Claims Administration office, [ dial 1-888-385-3085 and select option 4 (FAQs) and then option 19 (followed by the pound key) ] to veryify your claim. I was told my claim will be processed in Jan. 2006.

laxattackdog

I think I lost the letter that I got in the mail. Anyway I tried reading all the posts but I'm sorta confused. So I can either get the $50 or a new battery? What do I need in order to claim this? If someone could lay this out for me it would be very much appreciated. I have a 5G now and I might use the $50 on accesories. Thanks alot.

knsv

I sent mine in, aug just found out they never got it, so i need to send it again hope its not too late, this is kinda messed up, ohh well, we'll have to see what happens.