Apple earphones- different sound in each bud?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Bonk

It that what they're called? Bud?

Anyway, do the buds function the same or differently. I thought I could hear that one bud focuses on the music and the other on the voice...

Cakbar

This will happen more often on older recordings where there is a very clear separation of different parts of the recording (instruments, voice etc...) between left and right. More modern recordings will have a fuller sound spread between both sides. I am sure there is a technical term/explanation for this but I am neither a musician or producer so just giving a laymans view.

sUPERdUCKY

Hi there ! :) It isnt to do witht the earphones as the last poster said it's to do with the song and if you listen through your PC speakers or your Hi-Fi you should hear the same :)

pohatu771

A Bit Outdated
Stereo recordings are done with two microphones (or one microphone that acts like two)... In older recordings (or oddly mastered modern recordings), one microphone recorded the music, one recorded the vocal part... I've found that if I listen to (I believe it's) Penny Lane, one side has the vocal and horns, the rest has the guitars/drums.

feh1325

suggests koss ksc75
just like sgt. pepper's lonely hearts club band!