Apple Care - Well Done

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

spot1701

Rock 'n' Roll Doggie
Website
www.rfrogs.co.uk
Please choose the appropriate forum for this topic. Thank you. After just under 6 months my baby stopped working. It kept freezing while transferring songs, and making horrible clicking noises. :mad:

I logged my problem with Apple Care on Monday 14th June. By Wednesday 16th I had received my box from Apple to send my Ipod to them. I sent it on Friday 18th and they received it on Monday 21st.

Today, Wednesday 23rd I have received a shiny new Ipod.

So within the space of just over a week I had logged/sent and received a new working ipod.
Ok. I was annoyed it had failed so soon, but considering it had to be sent to the Netherlands and back, I am very much impressed at the speed of their turnaround.

And, if nothing else, I get a nice shiny, unscratched model. :)

Well done guys!

caseysipod

Website
huntingtonbeachhb.o-f.com
thats great but i have a even better story. Yesturday morning 6/25/04 10 am I noticed that my Ipod wasnt responding to any of the buttons. I was going out of town for the day and desided that on the way back I would stop at the apple store so they could give me a new one. At 7:35 PM I walked out of the apple store with my brand NEW Ipod. One thing that I dont like about it is that the screen is differnt, I liked the white one but now I have more of a blue :( . But all well...anyway I am very happy with Apples service.