Apple Armband

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Taktix1

where can i get the apple armband for a better price? 30 bucks seems just a bit steep for a strap, i dunno what you guys think about that. on ebay, there are all generic ones, im looking for the actual apple one. any ideas?

Gryphen

I've purchased a Apple armband, and it works great, I agree it's a bit much, but it's a good sturdy design, will last... which brings me to my question. How the heck do you clean it?? It's not "visibly" dirty, but definitely endured plenty of sweat. I'm not throwing it in the wash, and the box did not provide cleaning directions. I tried a little soap and water...but it didn't completely clean the smell. Anybody know what works??

the_email

So anyone ever see just one of those black velcroed armbands sold solo? I don't want some branded, overpriced thing just one or two nylon straps with velcro and the plastic loop with no cases. I went to ebay but it was always with some lousy case or S/H was over $8. Any help, links or ideas would be appreciated.