App vs Safari

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

DR0570

I found if I just use safari for Facebook and YouTube where there are apps and not have the apps I would be saving some memory on my iPad. Because I like to store off line downloaded music on there like an iPod. Maybe I’ll get a new iPod one day after i move, I don’t know but for the time being. I got rid of my YouTube app and just started YouTube on safari and just like the app, you can comment and watch full screen and manage your histor just like in the app. I won’t get notices on my pad but that’s ok. Everytime I go into you be on Safari, I get notices there. i still have the Netflix app, I’m still gonna keep that, I tried on safari once I don’t think you can use on safari.
anything y’all might wanna add?

OliverYY

I use the Google app a ton, but just recently realized that there doesn't seem to be much reason to even have the app on my iPad when I can simply launch a new Safari tab and start searching immediately. Plus, Google via Safari tab allows you to use Search Tools to filter searches by time, image size, etc). The Google app doesn't allow that for whatever reason. Moreover, I also realized that when you copy/paste an image via the Google app...it always copies and pastes the source code for the image in addition to the picture, whereas Safari only copies the actual image. Makes it easier for quick copy/pasting images for texts and emails.