App VS Browser (spin off from other thread)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Derek70

I want to start a thread to better educate myself. Due to some recent issues I've been having and conversations I had on here. I'd like to know y'all opinion on which is better. So far I'm finding out that maybe Facebook from the browser (rather from Safari or the Google Chrome app which I use) is better. What about the others like Youtube. Normally though I watch YouTube on the LG smart Tzv using the iPad and YouTube app. And my Netflix app seems ok, although I don't use that very much either just in the same way as I use my youtube.
So what are y'all opinion on using the app verses using in the browser app. (BTW the only reason I downloaded the Google chrome app instead of just using the Safari is because Google kept all my bookmarks from previous browser I used to use. I. Not sure if Safari would do that.)

Derek70

I found a positive difference in the Facebook on the browser app, the video loads a lot faster in the browser than on the app. That's a plus!

Siff

I got rid if the YouTube app on all my devices and I'm using YouTube through Safari. It is far less annoying and I use the content blocker.

Same for the Google+ app.