App Store Release Dates

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

appdicted

Is anyone else having a problem with the itunes App Store? Since yesterday when I go to either the "all iphone applications" or "all free applications" and sort by release date the latest date on there is September 15. It's down to less than 100 pages too and I know there were more apps than that a few days ago. It's making it hard to find out what has just been released. Thanks!

thedp

Website
www.bloodware.net
appdicted said:
Is anyone else having a problem with the itunes App Store? Since yesterday when I go to either the "all iphone applications" or "all free applications" and sort by release date the latest date on there is September 15. It's down to less than 100 pages too and I know there were more apps than that a few days ago. It's making it hard to find out what has just been released. Thanks!
Apple is full of ####s. They've been removing apps for the past few weeks... Like the Tris app, because the so called Tetris (R)etards company didn't like it... And because they sell their crappy app for $8.

appdicted

It doesn't look like too many people are interested, but if you were wondering this seems to be a world wide problem on Apple's part, according to the discussion board on apple's site. Hopefully, they'll fix it soon. It looks like they've also completely removed the ability to search by all iphone apps or all free apps now.