Anyone with windows and itunes knowledge please help :)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Mina

ipodlounge beaver
Ok first off i've just visited my brother house and downloaded tonnes of music off his itunes so the ipod has songs that aren't on the itunes on my home computer. Now when i got home i changed settings to manually organise music so it wouldn't erase my music.

Now here comes the tricky part. I went into my ipod folder showing all the hidden files. Copied ALL the music from my ipod into a file on my computer. Now heres where i got stuck. I tried adding this file to my itunes but now i have tonnes of duplicate files, where the music i had before has been added again. Please help, thanx in advance.

Mina.

Last edited:

K1W1

You have to clear all the songs from iTunes (on a PC click on the top song hold the shift key down and click on the last song so they are all highlighted, then right click and select "clear". DO NOT delete them from the iTunes library when asked)
After they are cleared you select File / Add Folder to Library and browse to the appropriate folder and select it.
You will loose your play count and any playlists that are nor Smart Playlists.