• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Anyone play WoW?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

hyroboarder

My next door neighbor started playing about a year ago. Haven't seen him since.

I don't really see the attraction of paying a monthly fee to be able to play a video game.

Pghmyn

I don't really see the attraction of paying a monthly fee to be able to play a video game.
It's good when you play it in moderation. If you give away your life to the game, then you have to draw the line. Or someone else will have to for you.

I play with my real life friends, and my brother. I do limit myself to how much I play as well.

bakstabb

Here's my idea: a minion-based class, where the minions have their own gear slots and skill trees. You have to level up your minions, then give them gear and a skill spec, but furthermore you also assign them a pre-designed "script" to follow, that tells them what to do, where to go, what attack to use, and so on. Then you set them loose to go and fight monsters for you. They automatically pick up loot and bring it back to you afterward.

-- ignaccount

bzuka

i do really think so,what is the point when you missing everything around