Anyone Know If The Music Store's Coming To The UK?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Beebee

Website
www.stephen.beebee.btinternet.co.uk
If anyone from the UK has bothered to take a look at the music store feature that comes with iTunes 4 you've probably been as impressed with it as I have. Not just the fact that you can now have the album artwork to go with your tunes but for all of the Windows Media Player-esque guides and info for almost any band or artist you can think of (if you live in the U.S. that is).

Also, I haven't actually checked this but I hear that you buy albums and tracks through the music store at "peer-to-peer" competing prices. By that I mean that the cost for an album through the music store which would give you guaranteed quality tracks (of your desired quality I would guess) is low enough to convince many fans of bands to pay rather than leech files from others and further fuel the record companies hatred of their losses to the internet.

As I say, I not entirely sure about the music purchasing feature so I'd like it if someone could clear that up for me. Also if anyone knows if the Music Store feaure will become available for us in the UK, could you give me any details, I'd appreciate that.

Thanks for reading.