Anyone have this case? Whats it look like?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

JaredM

I am in the market for a case. And i think i just want one to protect a little from small falls maybe and scratches. I was thinking the iskins were a little unprotective and i stumbled upon these cases. http://www.speckproducts.com/toughskin.html They look pretty good. I am wondering if anyone has these or has seen them in person. They look pretty good. I am wondering though if they add bulk cause i still want to put the ipod in my pocket. Give me some advice.

Ironhorse

LeifErikson owns you
Haha I'm sorry but those skins look really funny. I just bought an Iskin. This is my third skin so far. I don't think its unprotective. If you want a click wheel cover, you get one for free if you buy an Iskin over the internet. The screen protector is simply amazing and the skin overall isn't as bulky as I thought it would be.

JaredM

Really I think it looks pretty sweet. I couldget an i skin but thats kind of expensive for what it is.

Blackmane

A Dark Man In A Dark Cape
You might as well put your iPod in a tank its so big.
*Slow thinking* *Puts iPod in Tank* Yippeeeeeeee.

JaredM

NOw im thinking i might just get an iskin evo2. They look pretty good. I wonder if i can get them at an apple store?