Anyone have a coupon for the Apple store........

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

chucka

Does anyone have a coupon for the apple store you aren't using? i'm gonna order my ipod tomorrow but want to get the best deal possible, and since most of you already have ipods and can't use the coupons itunes sends you by email, i was hoping i could use one. Please PM them to me so someone doesn't use it before i can tomorrow. thanks.

xlyrikalx

Sign up for a new account at apple.com store. Within a few days, they send you a coupon for $25 off $249.

chucka

xlyrikalx said:
Sign up for a new account at apple.com store. Within a few days, they send you a coupon for $25 off $249.
the problem with that is that i set up an itunes account about 5 months ago and the apple.com store account is the same one.

Calculus

Professor Cuddles
chucka said:
Does anyone have a coupon for the apple store you aren't using? i'm gonna order my ipod tomorrow but want to get the best deal possible, and since most of you already have ipods and can't use the coupons itunes sends you by email, i was hoping i could use one. Please PM them to me so someone doesn't use it before i can tomorrow. thanks.
translates as

"give me money"

or so many people think...that's why no one has really replied.

chucka

Re: Re: Anyone have a coupon for the Apple store........

Calculus said:
translates as

"give me money"

or so many people think...that's why no one has really replied.
if i had a coupon code that i couldn't use i would let someone else have it, but then again i'm a nice guy, and i'm sure that any of the nice people on this forum that had one would also share it if they couldn't use it. but then there are people like you that don't want to help anyone else out and be a jerk about it. I'm not asking for money like you put it, keep your smart a$$ comments to yourself.

Calculus

Professor Cuddles
That wasn't intended as a smart comment and i'm sorry if you thought so.

I was simply commenting on why you didn't have a large response rate..from my point of view.

chucka

it's hard to tell by just reading, i guess i took what you wrote wrong. sorry for the quick response

but for anyone else that is looking, i'm not looking for free money, just save on taxes.

i could always just ask for donations to my paypal account. :D J/K

i figured out i can get the student discount anyway so i think i'm just going to try to find an apple store in the d/fw area and go pick a 15 gig for $269.

but then i could always order the refurb 30gig for $350
oh, the choices :confused:

illa_noize

I got the 30 gig for 350, and its as good as new. I can't tell the difference. Not a flaw on the thing. Why by new if you can get the exact same thing for 100 bucks less?

Oh, and most coupon codes can be used more then once.