Anyone else digging flytunes.fm

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Touchmyipod

Livin' & Lovin' in SoCal
Website
www.epk.tv
Since their registration is open now, is anyone else enjoying it like I am? It is real awesome, and ESPN is even offered, so sports on the go is always a plus. But the service is real nice, personally loving the Rock channels and ESPN.....I suggest everyone check it out and throw back your opinions, I am curious what everyone's thoughts are!

Touchmyipod

Livin' & Lovin' in SoCal
Website
www.epk.tv
Internet radio in terms of Sirius or XM, or a stream on itunes? I find it just as good as the one itunes offers, plus a broad selection I was surprised in, I guess I don't understand your definition of 'internet radio'... :)

Phoenixfury

My thought is that Internet radio is a real time data stream similar to broadcast radio. Flytunes is more like a pre-chewed internet radio served in a 1hour block at a time. There's nothing wrong with that, its just not in real time, and the content may lag by an hour at a time. The only negative I have for Flytunes is playback only lasts a little over an hour.

DerekVOF

I actually prefer using MobileScrobbler which hooks to Last.fm - if I don't like what I'm listening to, I can skip to the next song easily. Doesn't work offline is the only disadvantage. Of course with both of them, I think the big draw-back is the battery drain from having to download via Wi-Fi. I hate having my iPod Touch battery die before the end of the day...

touchy

I finally got my invite last week after signing up a month ago. I had to fib during the registration and use a Buffalo 14202 zip code because i remembered reading that it was intended for a US market only when i first signed up...

Anyway, i've listened to it a few times now and the only thing i don't like is the inability to back out of a genre download to the menu, not that i figured out.
I instead had to reload flytunes.fm and start over.

ougum

I've got about 6 stations bookmarked. Great sound! Sound as good as my xm online. As a matter of fact, it sound as nice as the xm in my truck.

Touchmyipod

Livin' & Lovin' in SoCal
Website
www.epk.tv
Yeah I did a comparison just this AM. I compared my Sirius internet radio quality, with that of flytunes.fm, and not comparing content, since Sirius trounces it in terms of content, but the sound was of equal quality. I'm digging flytunes more and more each second, I have had my touch docked and on fllytunes all morning