any rubber case have display screen protector?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

xlifez

i'm looking for a rubber ipod case that has a screen protector, i dun want to scratch the screen.. have anyone had issues on scratchign the screen?

darkfusion

Resident Metalhead
The iSkin exo2 has a screen protector. And yes, I have had issues with the screen getting scratched but I don't care, it's a tool, I bought it to listen to music, not to sit and look at. I personally don't use any type of case. I'm more concerned about how it sound's that if it has a fingerprint or scratch on it.

xlifez

do you know if apple sell's the cases? thanks, thats last question ^^

NeoUltima

Website
www.bol.ucla.edu
Apple does not sell any silicon or "rubbery" cases. The Speck iSkin is absolutely horrible. I had one and it didn't fit my iPod right. I was torn between the iSkin and the Lajo Exo2s, but I chose Lajo because it covers the buttons and I heard that the hard screen protector on the iSkin left scratches in the corners. Lajo's iShade isn't too hard to position, but it does leave little wet-looking smudges. These go away when you take the cover off.

xlifez

nvm ic i got it.. so i can buy any CASE, and use the ISHADE on it right? COOL haha i'm thinking of getting the case that doesn't have the ring, and den get the ishade.. ^^

Last edited:

mike02gt

is there any type of case for a 2nd generation iPod that has a screen protector? the exo 2 or whatever for the 3rd gen's are great... but anything for the 2nd gen?

xlifez

NeoUltima said:
Apple does not sell any silicon or "rubbery" cases. The Speck iSkin is absolutely horrible. I had one and it didn't fit my iPod right. I was torn between the iSkin and the Lajo Exo2s, but I chose Lajo because it covers the buttons and I heard that the hard screen protector on the iSkin left scratches in the corners. Lajo's iShade isn't too hard to position, but it does leave little wet-looking smudges. These go away when you take the cover off.
wow thats unsual.. i just called my local apple store, and they said they do carry those rubber cases.. :eek: :confused:

iPod Master

xlifez said:
nvm ic i got it.. so i can buy any CASE, and use the ISHADE on it right? COOL haha i'm thinking of getting the case that doesn't have the ring, and den get the ishade.. ^^
many people believe iskins protector is better cause it is hard. I know some people have had troble wih this scratching, but it will protect the screen better from things being dropped

NeoUltima

Website
www.bol.ucla.edu
Oh, I'm sorry! The Apple store sells the Speck skin and I think the Jam Jacket, but they don't make them. They only make that black fabric and cardboard case that scratches the iPod. I meant that Apple doesn't sell a proprietary skin. Sorry about the confusion. ;-)

xlifez

speck skin and jam jacket.. is that the iskin? lol i hope it is!