Any Podcasters?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ramykhuffash

Website
powerfulorpointless.com
I podcast on and off, I use the "blue snowball" mic and although some people diss it I think it's amazing for the price. Who do you host your podcasts with? I hate my current hosts!

thetalkathonian

Just wondering if there are any podcasters around?
Why, just wondering? If you're looking to start one with someone else, I'd be more than happy to oblige. If you are, what would your podcast be about? I do comedy, and that's pretty much it, sorry.

Maister1

Yes,
I'm a Podcaster. My Podcast is called the English Martial Arts and I'm on Buzzsprout.

Why are you asking ?

JackeryPumpkin

I have made a new podcast called AtheistiCast. It's a podcast about atheism (yes, you don't have to tell me how knee-bucklingly clever that is) but also about nerdiness and world news.

So if any of that catches your interest, check it out and share it around. I've got 8 episodes currently recorded and am in the process of editing the rest and I'd really like to make this a big part of my life. So if you've got any feedback, do please share it.

Find it on iTunes, Stitcher and SoundCloud (I can't post links yet). You can reach out to us on Twitter @AtheistiCast and Facebook

Riganthor

I have made a podcast called lorecast which is actually more like a radioplay. as in a storry is being told every episode (I do the voices an write the storry). But people have told me its fine to treat it as a podcast

WhyTheHellBlog

I have a Podcast called Why The Hell Would You Care. You can check it out here itunes <deleted> . We have our own podcasting network if anyone is interested in podcasting their show with us.

It's the named after my blog site, whythehellwouldyoucare dot com. I love it. It's incredibly fun and its gotten a great response so far.

I get to tell ridiculous stories about my life and some of the regretful things I have done. The funny thing is the more embarrassing the story the more positive feedback I get from people. I think when you are genuine and entertaining people can relate.

We also have guest on occasionally. It's great seeing them open up about things they have done with their lives that they may not normally share. We do fun segments like shower thoughts and news topics.

At the end of every episode we do a segment called Meditations. My co-host reads a quote that we discuss. We try to salvage something positive from the podcast that can be useful for everyone's life.

Last edited by a moderator:

international o

Yes, I have a podcast episode I release every monday called "Givin Game Podcast". It says im new so i cant post links but ig you google Givin Game Podcast it will pull up first on several platforms.

WhereDoWeStart

WhereDoWeStart? Podcast

Check Out the podcast.. go to soundcloud and type droughtgotusthinking to listen to the episode just me and my boy discussing our dealings with women and what we've learnt. Check it out and tell me what you think

ourherocomic

Hey! Im a podcaster! I run 5 podcasts the biggest one being WWDFM on iTunes

BUT I have just recently started some projects to meet other podcasters locally and across the world:

Here is the subreddit I made for NYC Tristate Area People:
r/brooklynpodcasters

And 30 podcasts I'm not doing is on iTunes
It's a bunch its a project to make 30 pilot ideas for podcasts with a new cohost every episode

The OC

Professional Podcast Studio

We have a professional podcast studio here in Orange County, CA where we produce and stream live 20+ podcasts per week...mostly on business topics. Just google OC Talk Radio. We also run the OC Podcasters MEETUP group.

ocoLoco

im a podcaster

sure am and love it, i use to do one with two mates but was so hard to orginaze as we had to do it via skype as we dont live near each out. so i started on on my own as it was to hard to get everyone to do it on a consistant basis.
any way check it out its called "Whats Happening With The NewMan"

DalmatProd

Website
dalmatprod.blogspot.com
I Podcast Also

I have just recently begun a podcast for the fire service entitled, "5-Alarm Task Force." We're using Podomatic for hosting.
We have two episodes live and I'm editing the most recent interview today (12/9/16)

Rizza

Hi!
I just started my own podcast about 2 months ago which is released weekly.
Its an Australian rant/comedy podcast with influences such as Bill Burr and Joe Rogan.
Feel free to check it out, its called "The Rizza Podcast"
Available on iTunes and Soundcloud!
:)

Fastbel

Not started one yet but listen to these two who seem to know nothing about the USA. They are from Ireland
Google windowcleanersbreaktime. Think it's podbean.